- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 220 Natural Beige - The coverage of this foundation is light to medium. Dot the foundation all over the face. Use a dense brush to blend out if you want a medium coverage or use a damp beauty blender or beauty sponge for a light coverage.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium - For break outs, hyperpigmentations and dark under eye circles, use a concealer that matches your skin to even out the skin tone. Blend out with a flufly synthetic brush or lightly blend with your finger by tapping.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - With a lighter shade of foundation, use it to highlight the high points of your face. Apply it to the forehead, bridge of the nose, under the eyes (for brightening), cupid's bow, and chin. Use a synthetic brush or a damp beauty blender to blend the concealer seamlessly onto the skin.
- 3CE Duo Face Blush in #Creme de Violet - For the cheeks, I'm using a combination of pink and lavender blush. I used a blush brush, swirled it on the blush duo, tapped off the excess and applied the blush right on the apples of the cheeks and blending it towards the back of the cheeks for the illusion of a higher cheekbone (since we're not contouring with bronzer).
- 3CE Brow Mascara in #Brown and #Gold - With a clean spooly, brush the brow hair. Apply the brown mascara first to thicken the brows. The brows doesn't need to look perfect because thicker and slightly unkempt looking brows gives a youthful look. Apply the gold brow mascara lightly when the brown mascara dries. This will lighten the brows to match the hair.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Always prime the eyes for a longer lasting eye makeup without creasing.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in #Body to Body - With a clean finger, apply the middle shade, which is a pale peach shade all over the lids. With a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the inner corner of the eyes and the first half of the lower lash line to brighten the eyes. With a dense shader brush, take the first shade, a rose gold, and apply it on the outer third of the lids. With the same brush, apply this shade to the rest of the lower lash line, making sure to not leave any harsh lines.
- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner - Line the upper lash line thinly and slightly extend it past the corner of the eyes.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero - Tightline and line the waterline. When lining the waterline, connect it to the extended line made by the liquid liner.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in #More Brown - Take the deepest brown shade with a smudge brush and apply this to the lower lash line. This will smoke out the black liner and soften the look.
- 3CE Pink I'm Good Mascara - Curl the lashes and apply a coat of mascara to the upper lashes. Apply two coats to the bottom lashes.
- Red Cherry Demi Wispies False Lashes - This is optional but this will help complete the look. Wispy lashes looks fluttery but natural.
Wearing GEO Twinkle Circle Lens from PastelNoodles
- 3CE Lip Lacquer in Pink Boom - Soft but vibrant pink lips for the completed look! Apply the lacquer in the middle of the lips and blend out with a clean finger to soften it up.
Hope you enjoyed this look! I really had fun doing this and it makes me feel young and innocent! ^^ More reviews coming up in the next few days!