- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #23 & The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin foundation in NB35 - I have been trying to use up all my base makeup so I am mixing a light BB cream with a darker foundation to get a perfect matched base. Also, the BB cream will help keep the skin moisturized throughout the day.
- Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer in Natural Light - Conceal and brighten under eyes and the bridge of the nose.
- NYC Sunny Bronzer - Contour and bronze the hollows of the cheeks, the temples, forehead, nose, jaw and neck.
Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in #2
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original - Apply all over the lids
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Habit Eyeshadow - Apply all over the lids up until the browbone.
- The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex You & Eyes in 23 Toast - Apply above the crease area to act as a blending shade.
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Rewind Eyeshadow - Apply it on the crease with a crease brush or dome shaped brush. This will slightly define and contour the eyes. Stick with just these shadow for a neutral daytime look but you can darken it up for a smokey look with a deep brown shadow. Also bring this shadow to the outer half of the bottom lash line with a pencil brush.
- NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Brown Perfection - Draw the liner on the top lash line. Also tightline and apply on the waterline for thicker looking lashes.
- Red Cherry lashes in 747 S - Curl the lashes and apply mascara as you like. Instead of mascara, I used natural looking falsies.
MAC Lipstick in Brave - a mauve based nude
It is a very simple look with the use of nudes. I really like how this lip color compliments the look so well. I hope you like this look as much as I did.
Here's a preview of my BNT Beauty Box for November and I am so excited to be doing reviews on these products! Tell me which one are you keen to here about first! :)