Hello my loves! It has been awhile since my last post and makeup look. I have been busy with my family and redoing my room. Actually painted the blue room white and I'm waiting for my new bed to come in. I haven't been up to taking photos and doing my blog since my room has been a mess for a couple of weeks because we also changed our carpet.
Anyway, I did this makeup look a month ago, before I even dyed my hair red and I totally forgot all about it until I looked through my camera. This has been inspired by Kylie Jenner. Some call it a 90's grunge look and it has been widely popular as of late and very fall appropriate. It is very simple to do and it mainly is just a matte and tanned look with brown or deep nude lips, or sometimes even a dark red lip color.
- Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + #55
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- 3CE Brow Mascara in Brown and Gold
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Wet n Wild I Heart Matte Palette
- Warm tan shade (eyelid) all over the crease
- Deep brown shade (crease) apply on top of top of the first shade and on the outer corners, blend well; also apply on the bottom half of the lower lash line
- Cream shade (brow bone) apply it on the brow bone
- White shadow (brow bone) apply it on the inner corner of the eye and layer the nude cream shade on top of it for a brighter eye look
- 3CE Waterproof Eyeliner in Cats (black liner() - tightline
- Graymelin Waterproof Liquid Liner - Line the upper lash line and wing it out as you like
- Spiky lashes - lashes are optional but add a dramatic look. These are dollar lashes from eBay.\
- Urban Decay Lip Liner in Naked
- Estee Lauder Lipstick in Hazelnut Creme
I hope you all like this look. I'm gonna try and update at least once or twice a week again but I'm not gonna promise anything since everything is still pretty crazy.
Thanks for reading! Leave me some love below. ^^