- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Fresh Beige and Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 Medium Beige - The Revlon foundation may look darker in the bottle but it actually is very light on my skin. I really love this foundation usually during the fall and winter season because it stays put on my face without drying my skin out. It also doesn't transfer on clothes once it sets so no matter how many clothes you layer it will not stain your clothes or mess your makeup. It literally stays all day. I mixed in a little bit of the Maybelline Fit Me to darken the shade a little bit and add a little bit more moisture.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - Applying a lighter shade of concealer to hide under eye circles.
- NYX Powder Blush in Rose Garden - Applying it lightly on my cheekbones to give a natural flush.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Naked - Apply a natural rose shade of lip liner on the lips
- Makeup Forever Lipstick in N9 - This is a tawny rose shade and applies a bit sheer hence the lip liner beforehand (this is another awesome shade to consider when you're looking for a Kylie Jenner lip color or the 90's grunge lip color).
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Nooner - Since I dyed my hair red I've been filling in my eyebrows with the matte cool reddish brown shadow from the Naked 3 palette and it actually matches my hair great. I still sometimes use my Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in #2 mixed with the 3CE Brow Mascara in Gold. It really doesn't matter what I do with my eyebrows because I find that they still pretty much look good.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden - Apply all over the lid for a long long lasting eye makeup
- Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Shadow in Toast - Applying this as a blending shade on the crease and a little above it with a fluffy blending brush.
- 3CE One Color Shadow in Saturn -This is the main lid color and this is a warm cranberry shade. Apply it with a flat shadow brush, focusing on just the lid.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in Body to Body - Taking the golden peach shade on the far right, apply it above the lid shade (Saturn) and on top of Toast. Use the pink frosty shade and apply it on the tear duct area and on the inner portion of the lower lash line.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon 6 Pan Palette in Lust - Using the plum/black shade with purple micro glitters, light apply this on the crease and the outer corner of the eye. This will add a slight dimension to the eye look. You can build the color up for a smokier look but I only applied a thin layer of this shadow. Take this shade on the tip of a flat shadow brush and apply it on the outer half of the lower lash line. Take a clean blending brush and blend it out.
- 3CE Creamy Water Proof Eyeliner in Cats - probably one of the best waterproof eyeliner I've ever tried - this doesn't smudge or transfer when you apply as a tightline or on the waterline.I applied this as a tightline and on the outer half of my waterline.
- L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner in Black - Apply this on your upper lash line and wing out as you like.
- Spiky False Lashes - Curl your lashes and apply mascara or falsies or both. I'm using this dollar lashes from eBay with my DUO Dark Tone Adhesive.
You have achieved a warm and neutral makeup look inspired by the changing leaves this fall season! I hope you like this look. I'm looking forward to doing more fall inspired makeup looks.