Peach and coral is a great summer color and I realized that summer is over and I still haven't done any peach/coral makeup look for my Summer 2014 series. Because of that, here's a peach makeup look great for those of you still trying to reminisce (and enjoy) the summer days and nights. This will be the end of my Summer 2014 series and look forward to my Fall 2014 series (I actually have one makeup look drafted already)!
- Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + in #55 - It's still pretty hot during the daytime so I'm loving the MUFE foundation to keep my face matte. I love the coverage of this foundation and it simple is one of the best foundation I've tried.
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20 Sand - To conceal my nasty under eye circles, brighten and highlight the high points of my face, I used a lighter concealer. Applied it under my eyes, bridge of the nose, around my nose and chin, blending it out with synthetic fiber brush.
- NYX Sunny Bronzer - Contoured my face using a matte bronzer. Apply it on the hollows of the cheeks, temples, jaw, bringing it down slightly on the neck and the sides of the nose.
- 3CE Duo Blush in Peach Crush - Using a stippling brush, I picked up the product by swirling it on the pan so it mixes both pink and orange shade to make the perfect peach shade, tapped off the excess and applied it on the cheeks blending it towards the back of the cheek.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in Body to Body - Take the middle, pink highlight shade and use it as a highlighter. apply it to the high points of the face where the light naturally hits - tops of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow, chin and forehead.
3CE Eyebrow Mascara in Brown & Gold - I applied the brown mascara to the brows. It fills in any sparse spaces on my brows. Letting it dry for a minute, I go over with the gold mascara to lightly lighten my brows and to match my hair color.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded - I used a cream, shimmery nude shade as a primer for my lids. I just applied this using a clean finger.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in Body to Body - Take the first shade (rose gold shade on the left) with a clean finger and apply it on the lids on top of Barely Branded. Smooth out all edges with your fingers. If you find it hard to blend out the shadow, take a clean blending brush and blend away.
- 3CE Under Eye Flash in Pitter Patter - Take a brown or khaki colored liner and line the upper lash line, extending the line past the corner of your eyes and connecting it to the outer half of the bottom lash line. The liner I'm using is waterproof and has a bit of shimmer too. A brown liner complements the peachy pink shade so well plus it makes the whole look softer and romantic as opposed to a black liner.
- 3CE Under Eye Flash in Romanticism - Take a lighter rose gold liner and apply it on the inner corner of the the eyes and on the inner half of the lower lash line.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in Body to Body - With a pencil brush, apply the last shade (peach shade on the right) on top of Romanticism.
- NYX Slide On Liner in Brown Perfection - Tightline the eyes
- Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara Waterproof - Curl the lashes and apply mascara on the lashes.
3CE Lip Color in Lala - Take a peach lipstick and apply it on the lips. I finally made this lipstick work for me with this particular look. I mentioned in my review of this lipstick that it sometimes looks good and sometimes it doesn't. I have yet to try it out with a darker eye makeup but maybe it might work as well. If it does, then definitely you'll see a fall makeup look with this shade as well. ^^
I hope you enjoyed this look as I have enjoyed wearing it for the last couple of days. Summer is ending and to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to the fall season but I hope good things come to me.
Oh, please let me know what you think of the photos in this post. I did this makeup look at night time and I'm not sure if the lighting is okay. I usually do makeup looks during the day with natural sunlight for the photos but I ended up doing this at a very awkward time of the day,