Here's my Daytime Date Makeup Look that is guaranteed to make you stay matte all day long even amidst sweat and oils. I'm using mostly 3 Concept Eyes makeup products from my recent haul.
- 3CE Pore Silky Balm
- Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 20 Sand
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- 3CE Duo Blush in Peach Crush - Apply lightly towards the back of the cheeks on top of the bronzer
- 3CE DUO Blush in Creme De Violet - Apply lightly on the apples of the cheeks, blending it towards Peach Crush on the back of the cheeks for a peach/pink flush
- 3CE Eyebrow Mascara in Brown & Gold - fill in the brows with brown, let it dry and apply the gold to lighten the brow hairs.
- 3CE Triple Shadow in Body to Body -Use the pinky shade apply it all over the lids and outer half of bottom lash line. Next, lightly apply the peachy/gold shade on the inner third of the lids. With a pencil brush, apply the lightest shade on the inner corner of the eyes and the inner half of the lower lash line
- 3CE Creamy Eyeliner in Cats - line the upper waterline.
- Tony Moly Gel Liner in Pearl Brown - line the upper lash line, also line the outer third of the lower lash line.
- 3CE Under Eye Flash in Romanticism - Apply this on the bottom of the gel liner you applied on the outer third of the lower lash line.
- 3CE Pink I'm Good Mascara
3CE Lip Color in Deep Kisser
And that's the final look! The pore balm and the matte foundation will keep your face matte and the liners/mascara used on the eyes are sweatproof and waterproof so you don't have to worry about smudging. If you are a very oily person, I suggest using powder to set your makeup. I have a review on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders which are great for setting makeup and giving you a great natural, flawless finish. You can also use makeup setting sprays to make your look last longer.