My lovely and beautiful followers and readers, hello! A few updates before I head on to today's makeup look.
First, I have changed the comment section to Disqus thanks to the recommendation of Kim. With Disqus, it is way easier to keep track of comments. The only problem with me changing to Disqus is that it hid all the previous comments on my old posts. If you have any comments or questions that needs answers on my previous blog posts, please leave another comment on the new Disqus comment section or shoot me an email or tweet - email@example.com / @urhappybunnie.
I have also mentioned a Stylenanda haul on my 3CE Pink I'm Good Mascara Review but sad to say that won't happen until I actually get the package here. There was a mix up with the package with USPS and they had mistakenly sent my package back to Stylenanda - which totally sucks 'coz I've been looking forward to this package for awhile now.
Alrighty, I think that was it for my updates, let's head on to the makeup look today - neutral smokey eye with a hint of pink as an inner eye corner highlight. Listed down below are the products and the steps to achieve the look. I know some missed my photo tutorials with lines on areas where to apply the shadows. I promise I will have looks doing that kind of tutorial once I'm not too busy. For now, this format of makeup tutorials are the easiest and fastest.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 Natural Beige - Apply foundation for an even base.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - Conceal and correct imperfections for a more flawless face
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep - a with a synthetic powder brush, lightly dust this all over the face to keep the skin matte.
- NYC Sunny Bronzer - Use this to contour the face - cheeks, jaw, temples, nose, forehead.
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl - Apply a pink, pearly highlighter on the areas where the sun or the light naturally hits the face
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked2 - Filled in my brows using this shade
- MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox - Choose a slightly cool and muted pink lipstick to complement the eyes.
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion - First step to vibrant and long lasting eye makeup is the eye primer. Apply all over the lids.
- UD Eyeshadow in Habit - Using a blending brush, I applied a matte nude shadow all over the lids, concentrating on the crease area for a smoother shadow transition for later shadows.
- UD Eyeshadow in Radar - Still using a blending brush, take Radar or any golden brown shadow and apply it on the crease and a little above it. Make sure to blend out all the harsh edges.
- UD Eyeshadow in Stash - Take a flay shadow brush and a gold shadow and pat this all over the lids.
- UD Eyeshadow in Derailed - Take a deep brown shadow or a black brown shadow with a crease brush. Apply this shade right on the crease to give the eyes more depth and definition. With a smudge brush, take the same shade and bring it to the outer half of the lower lash line.
- UD Eyeshadow in Toxic -with a clean fluffy brush, lightly dust this shade in the brow bone as a subtle highlight.
- UD Eyeshadow in X-Rated - With a pencil brush and a satin finish pastel pink shade, apply this on the inner corner of the eye and on the inner half of the lower lash line.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero - Apply in the upper and lower waterline.
- Graymelin Control Sharp Liner Waterproof in Black - Line the upper lash line and wing it out as you please
- Ardell Natural Wispies - Curl the lashes and apply falsies.
I'm thinking I might wear this makeup on my birthday but I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do on that day. Anyway, hope you like this look.
Tell me what look you would like to see next! :)