I like a look that can take me from day to night. The cheeks and the lips are bright and kept fresh with peach and orange tints and the eyes are incorporating brown smoked shades that would take you to a night time party.
I love using more cream products for spring and summer because it's so easy to apply. Most would probably use more powder products since spring and summer means being sweaty and greasy most of the time and cream products tend to move around more with humidity but it all goes down to preference in terms of product use.
- Graymelin CC Base Cream - To even out my skin tone, I used a CC cream as base.
- Etude House Collagen Moistfull BB Cream #2 - Next, Using a BB cream since it's lightweight, I applied this using a flat foundation brush. I found out that a typical flat foundation brush applies BB cream better than dense foundation brushes.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Eraser Circle Concealer - Use concealer to hide those dark under eye circles.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Toffee - For a natural contou, I used a dark shade of a stick foundation on the hollows of my cheeks, temples and jaw and even on the sides of my nose. I blended it out using my fingers.
- NYX Cream Blush in Glow - With a round top, dense synthetic brush, I applied a bright pink blush on my cheeks. Blended out this gives a naturally flushed cheeks an on my medium skin tone, it actually look a bit peachy after blending.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Nooner - Using a brown matte shadow, I filled in my brows. Fuller brows that are straight makes you look more youthful and this actually helps this become a more daytime appropriate look. This brown shade from the Naked 3 palette actually has a reddish tint but it surprisingly matched my hair.
For the eyes I'm using the Naked 3 palette. I've been rotating and giving love to all of my Urban Decay palettes so you might notice me using them more often in these tutorials and as some of you readers might know already... I'm a huge Urban Decay fan. ^^
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Apply a primer to make the shaodws last all day. Remember that this is the most important step to prevent eye makeup from moving around and for making it last for a long time.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Nooner - Starting off with a clean blending brush, take a matte brown shadow and apply it on the crease of the eye. This is the transition shade and will make everything look blended out nicely.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Factory - Take a flat shadow brush and lightly pat this all over the lids. With a a crease brush, take the same shade and apply it on the crease, bringing it all the way to the inner part of the eyes. With the tip of a flat shadow brush, apply this shade to the bottom lash line, from the outer corner, bringing it 2/3 of the way in.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkside - With a grayish shade and the same crease brush, apply this shadow on the outer V of the eyes. This will add depth to the eyes, as well as define the eye shape. With the tip of the flat shadow brush we used earlier, take this shadow and apply it just on the outer third of the bottom lash line blending it with the brown shadow that was applied.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Burnout and Dust - Mixing these two light shades, with a pencil brush, Apply it on the inner corner of the eyes and on the inner third of the bottom lash line.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Strange - Use a cream colored matte shadow to under the brow bone to highlight.
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Black - Line the upper lash line with a gel liner. Make the wing straight and not flicked up. You may also apply this on the upper waterline.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackheart - Using a smudge brush, apply this on the top of the gel liner for a smoother, smokier look.
- 3 Concept Eyes Under Eye Flash in 6 African Sunset - For the lower waterline, I applied a bronze eyeliner to brighten and slightly bring attention and more depth to the eyes.
- Spiky False Lashes - These lashes are one of those cheap lashes from eBay but they actually are of good quality. This is optional but if you're heading out for a night out after a fun in the sun these falsies gives an edgy look. if you're not comfortable with wearing falsies you can always opt to curl the lashes and apply mascara.
For day time, an orange tinted lips makes it look fresh and for a night out red lips are just a sexy add on. To strike a balance between fresh and sexy, I'm mixing two liquid lip products.
Leave me some love on the comments down below and let me know what you think about this look!
Always stay pretty!