I just realized that I invited one of my avid blog readers, Phoebe of Eat. Live. Love. Repeat. months ago to join UMUF and she has sent me all the materials but unfortunately her email to me got buried amidst all my mails. Sorry for the delay Phoebe!
Without further ado, here's Phoebe and her made up face.
Hi there everyone! My name is Phoebe and I am a 25 year old, Makeup Artist from Perth. I love makeup, anything beauty related and have a deep passion for skincare, as I don't think that any makeup will look amazing if your skin isn't taken care of properly.
I have a few things that I do when I get ready, I either watch a chick flick on my iPad, watch beauty videos or listen to music. It really depends on my mood but most of the time I do need a little bit of noise whilst getting ready.
* Normal skincare
* Sunday Riley - Liquid Light #110W
* NARS Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
* Laura Mercier Loose Powder - Transparent
* MAC Blush - Warm Soul
* Stila Sun Bronzing Powder - #2
* MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Superb
* Urban Decay Primer Potion - Anti Aging
* MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Charcoal Brown, Ricepaper
* MAC Eyeshadow (Brows) - Mystery, Brun, Omega
* Inglot Gel Liner - #77
* Lancome Hypnose Waterproof
* Shu Uemura Lash Curler
* Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream
I love this look because I think it makes me look more polished, and I definitely can't live without my black eyeliner, brows, concealer and mascara. I definitely couldn't pick one because I am super picky about my overall makeup and I think that without all those things, my own personal face, doesn't look complete.