Hello ladies! UMUF is finally back up! So sorry if I hadn't featured any bloggers up for the past few weekends. Here's sexy Kay of imLadiieKay.
Hii ~ My name is Kay and I am from New Zealand. I am a part-time beauty blogger and I also work a full-time office job in a law firm. I am an extreme girly girl who adores makeup, fashion and all things kawaii ~ Beside my makeup obsessions, I also love collecting handbags, shoes and catching up to Taiwanese drama.
1. Apply Shiseido Pore Smoothing Corrector all over face
2. Apply MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25 with xoBeauty Flat Top Synthetic Face Brush all over face
3. Outline eyebrow with brow pencil (one I used is no brand), then fill in the brows with Naked3 "Factory" using Real Techniques brow brush
4. Apply NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone all over eyelid
5. Apply 3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer around the brows, the nose and lips using The Body Shop conceal brush
6. Apply Naked3 "Strange" all over the eyelid as using Real Techniques base shadow brush
7. Apply Naked3 "Burnout" to crease and outer V using Sigma E70 and blend
8. Using the same Sigma brush E70, apply Naked3 "Dust" on top of "Burnout" and blend
9. Apply wing eyeliner using 3 Concept Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Glitter Black and the eyeliner brush it comes with, then apply the same gel eyeliner in the waterline
10. Curl eyelashes
11. Apply Revlon Fabulash waterproof mascara in blackest black
12. Apply fake eyelashes (I bought mine from $3 Jap store)
13. Curl natural eyelashes and fake eyelashes together then apply the same Revlon mascara used earlier
14. Apply Tosowoong Makeon gel pencil eyeliner in black to any missing gaps from curling eyelashes
15. Apply Thebalm Sexy Mama all over the face using Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush
16. Apply bronzer - NARS Laguna & MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun, blush - NARS Orgasm and Highlighter - Etude House xoxo Minnie Mouse highlighter
17. Apply lipstick - MAC Creme Cup
This is a look I would go for for a weekend day out event as it's not too over the top and it doesn't look like I have no makeup on.
I can't live without lipsticks! or any lip products ~