Summer is my favorite season and I can definitely feel it! It has been too hot in the East Coast lately well, except for the occasional chilly and rainy weather here and there. I've been doing my daily runs and exercises and trying to be fit and healthy to have a summer ready body.
To start off this series, subtle turquoise lids inspired by the beaches. I'm really craving the beach right now so here's the closest thing to it. A great pop of color that is only visible if you blink or close your eyes. I think my Asian eyes pulled this off really well. ^^
Here's the look and hope you like it! ^^
- Benefit Porefessional Primer - Prime the face for a smooth base.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 - Apply a light layer of foundation all over the face to even out the skin tone.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - With a light concealer, conceal the dark circles. Also use it to bring forward and highlight the face, bridge of the nose, forehead and chin. Blend out with your fingers or a synthetic fluffly brush.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Transluscent Powder - Apply a transluscent powder on top of the concealer to set. If you have oily skin, you might want to dust the transluscent powder all over your face or to the areas where you easily get oily.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer - Contour the face: hollows of the cheeks, temples, jaw and sides of the nose.
- Body Shop Baked to Last Blush in Coral - With a blush brush or duo fiber blush, apply a pinky/coral shade of blush on the cheeks.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - Lightly highlight the tops of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow, forehead and chin.
- MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox - Apply a rosy, muted pink lipstick. This will also look great with a coral lip color.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked 2 - Fill in the brows with a color that will match your hair.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Prime the eyes with an eye primer.
- UD Eyeshadow in Deeper - Apply a brown shade on and above the crease area with a fluffy blending brush. This will act as a transition shade.
- UD Eyeshadow in MIA - With a deeper brown shade, take a dome brush and apply it on the outer V area and the crease. Blend out thoroughly. With a smudge brush, take the same shade and apply it on the outer half of the bottom lash line. take a clean blending brush and blend out the harsh lines on the bottom lash line for a softer look.
- UD Eyeshadow in Deep End - Take a flat shadow brush and a turquoise or teal shade and apply it all over the lids. Take the dome brush you previously used to apply the deep brown shadow to blend out the shadows on the crease.
- UD Eyeshadow in Flow - Using a peach highlighting shadow, apply this on the inner corner of the eyes as well as the inner half of the bottom lash line for a brighter eye.
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee - Not forgetting the brow highlight, use a cream, matte shadow and apply it on the brow bone.
- NYX Slide On Pencil in Brown Perfection - Tightline and apply on the waterline. Brown is less harsh on the eyes and compliments the brown shades of the makeup look.
- Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Pumped Up Mascara Waterproof - Curl the lashes and apply waterproof mascara! We don't want any mascara running all over our face throughout the day due to the hot weather. :)