I've also been using minimal amount of products so this is one look you can do in a jiffy. Oh, I'm using circle lenses - G7 Barbie T501 in Brown.
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium - For spring and summer, I love using BB Creams since they are not heavy on the face. I have raved about this product before and it's still one of my favorites since it lasts all day on me. This product may not be so great for those of you with oily skin but you can definitely use some powder on top of it to set it or just use oil blotting sheets throughout the day.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium - Conceal those problem areas especially those dark circles! (I'm still testing out this product so watch out for the review!)
- Be A Bombshell Cream Blush in Sunset - This shade is a deep rose/peach shade that when blended out looks so natural. It has a powdery finish so you don't have to worry about this product sliding off your cheeks throughout the day. It lasts all day too!
- 3CE Lip Lacquer in Pink Boom - Lovely neon pink on the lips for a pop of color. I love this formula since it's creamy and it dries matte but doesn't dry out your lips. (3CE is available on Urban Outfitters website so check it out!)
- Lioele Auto Eyebrow in 01
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in W.O.S. and Foxy - Mixing this two cream shades on a fluffly brush and applying it all over the lids will give you matte lids and will also highlight your browbone.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Venus - Using a cream shade with a shimmer/pearly finish, highlight the inner corner of the eyes for that extra brightness.
- Graymelin Control Sharp Liner Waterproof in Black - Line the upper lash line and wing it out as you like.
- Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Waterproof - Curl the lashes and apply one coat to the upper and lower lashes. Since I'm gonna use falsies I'm just applying one coat to the upper lashes but if you don't want the hassle of putting lashes on you can definitely amp up the look by applying a few more layers of mascara
- Ardell Demi 102 False Lashes - I used spiky looking falsies for an extra edge which I think looks fun for this look.
And that's the final look guys! I hope you love it as much as I do!
I was tired of my hair so I decided to lighten my whole head because I just refuse to cut it short. To get to this color I used Revlon Colorsilk Box Dye in 05 Ultra Light Ash Blonde. I used two boxes but apparently it still wasn't enough for my long hair. As you can see in the photos the middle portion of my hair still looks a bit dark. Anyway, I still love how it turned out but I'm probably gonna dye it again to even it out.
I haven't had this light of a hair for 2 years and for those of you who has been with me and my blog for awhile you might have noticed this. I had a slight ombre before this - the top part of my hair was black and the bottom half was brown.
Love the hair or hate the hair? Any at home box dye tips and tricks? Please leave it in the comments below. And also tell me if you love this makeup look! ^^
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram/Twitter: @urhappybunnie and Like the Facebook page (link on the right bar! ^^