It has been 3 months since 2NE1 dropped their second full length album and I previously said that I wanted to do recreations of their makeup in their various MVs and promotional photos but sad to say I've been caught up in so many things that I haven't had the chance to do so. So today, I finally had a free time to recreate one of Bom's makeup look for their album, Crush. I know I'm so late with this and I know a lot of bloggers have done their own recreations of this look but for fun's sake here's my own take on it.
- Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in 340 Maple - Apply a lighter foundation as base since Bom has really fair skin.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand - Conceal any dark circle and blemishes with a concealer.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Transluscent Powder - Using a transluscent powder, lightly powder the t zone and the areas where you applied concealer.
- NARS Blush in Mistinguette - With a baby doll pink shade of blush, apply lightly on the apples of the cheeks and blending it towards the back of the cheeks.
- NARS Highlighter in Devotee - With a slightly transluscent pearly highlight, apply it to the areas where the light naturally hits the face - tops of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow, chin and forehead.
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki - With a bright pink lipstick, apply it on the center of the lips and blend out with a clean finger. In some photos Bom was seen wearing a deep fuchsia shade so feel free to switch up the shade if you want to.
For brows and shadows I'm using the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette. Needed to give this palette more love. <3 ^^
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Rewind and Habit - Using a matte cream and brown shadow, I mixed these two together to match my current hair color and to fill in my brows.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Apply a lighter based eyeshadow primer to make the colors stand out more.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Ambush - Apply a brown or a copper colored shadow all over the lids, blend out all harsh edges.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Madness and Damaged - Mixing a blue and green shadow, apply it on the outer half of the lower lash line.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Coax - Take a pink shadow, and apply it on the inner half of the bottom lash line. The shade of pink in Bom's look actually has more of a red tint to it so feel free to use any pink shadow that's similar. Coax is the closest shade to it from the Vice 2 palette so that's why I used it.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Dope - Apply to the inner corner of the eyes for a brighter eye look.
- Graymelin Control Sharp Liner Waterproof Black - Line the upper lash line and mkae a straight wing.
- Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara Waterproof - Apply one layer of mascara to the upper lashes. Coat the lower lashes generously to mimic Bom's lower lashes. Bom obviously was using spiky false lower lashes but since I don't have any, I applied two layers of mascara to my bottom lashes.
- Ardell Natural Wispies False Lashes - Apply a wispy looking false top lashes to finish the look
Kpop girl groups have such amazing makeup that it makes me always want to do a lot of their looks. I wonder what look I should do next? Leave your suggestions on the comments down below. ^^
Always stay pretty!