Today's featured makeup is from Maybelline and it's the Eyestudio Quad in Irresistibly Ivy. All the shadows for the eyes are from the quad.
- Maybelline Fit Foundation in 220
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- NARS Blush in Mistinguette
- 3CE Lip Lacquer in Pink Boom
Wet n Wild Brow Kit
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original - Apply all over the lids
- Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Irresistibly Ivy
- Apply the golden shade (2nd shadow) all over the lids, blend out all harsh lines. Focus the color on the lids, do not bring it above the crease.
- Apply the copper shadow (4th shadow) on the outer half of the bottom lash line using the sponge tip applicator.
- With the other side of the sponge tip, take the emarald green shade (3rd shadow) and apply it on the inner half of the bottom lash line.
- Take the lightest shade with the other end of the sponge tip applicator or with your finger, place it on the inner corner of the eye.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero - Apply on the upper and lower waterline.
- Graymelin Control Sharp Liner Waterproof Black - Line the upper lash line and wing out as you like.
- Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara - curl the lashes and apply mascara
I hope you enjoy this look and have fun with colors too! If a colorful lid is not really in your zone, then adding a bright pop of color to the bottom lash line might just do the trick. ^^
Always stay pretty!