This week's featured beauty blogger that will show her made up face of the day is none other than Ade, or you can call her Lala. :) She is one of the bloggers I did a collaboration giveaway that just ended a few days ago.
Hello! My name is Ade Kumala Putri, but you can call me Lala. I am 18 years old, a student and part-time beauty blogger from Indonesia.
I always listen to K-pop songs when I do my makeup everyday, and how my makeup turns out depends on what song I listen lol
1. After do morning skincare routine, apply Nature Republic Super Origin CC Cream - Brightening as a base.
2. Mix and apply Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream with Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer to achieve glowy look.
3. Cover up the imperfections with Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer.
5. Spray The Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist - Jeju Marine to help the makeup stay longer.
6. Fill the eyebrows with Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, and apply Etude House Color My Brows.
7. Apply NYX Eyeshadow Base to help the eye-makeup last all day long.
8. Apply shimmery beige eyeshadow all over lids and the inner corner of the eyes. And apply shimmery brown eyeshadow on the outer-v and half of lower lash line. (Etude House Dear My Blooming Eyes Palette - BR401)
9. Draw a thin line with Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black.
10. Apply Makeover Eyeliner Pencil in Brown Latte on waterline.
11. Curl lashes and apply natural-looking false lashes.
12. Apply Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara on upper and lower lashes.
13. Apply Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in Strawberry Chiffon Cake as a cream blush.
14. Conceal the lips, and apply Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Rouge Parfait on the center of lips.
Actually this FOTD is inspired by Korean ulzzang, and this FOTD is my current daily makeup look. I just keep it as natural as possible, because I did not want to look like a clown lol
To be honest, I did not really mind to go outside with my bare face, but I probably would not be able to leave my house without doing my eyebrows, so I definitely can not live without eyebrow pencil! And my HG eyebrow pencil is Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, I highly recommend you to try it, it's great and affordable!
Thank you Lala for featuring in this series!
Don't forget to check back next week for Ur Made Up Face and see which beauty blogger is featuring her made up face! ^^