Hello lovelies! I hope you had a great Christmas and you found my Festive Green Makeup Look helpful for your Christmas party! ^^ I honestly didn't even wear a lot of makeup for Christmas because my 6-month old nephew has been breaking out whenever I give him smooches with my makeup on. Anyway, here's another makeup look that's great for a New Year's Eve party! I'm trying to use up my Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette for my holiday looks so here you go!
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige - Apply foundation all over the face using a synthetic kabuki brush for a flawless finish.
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer in Medium 28 - Apply to areas that need coverage like under eye circles and blemishes.
- Clinique Bronzer in Sunkissed - Apply to the hollows of the cheeks, temples and jaw for a contoured face.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm - With a stippling brush, dust over to the back of the cheeks for a slight flush.
- Benefit Watts Up - Highlight the high points of the face: tops of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow, forehead and chin. Since this is a cream product, lightly blend out with your fingers.
Lioele Auto Eyebrow in Natural Brown
Prime the lids with a primer, I'm using the Urban Decay Primer Potion. For the shadows, I'm using shadows from the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette.
- Apply Habit all over the lids up to the brow bone with a blending brush, this would act as brow bone highlight as well as make it easier to blend out the darker shadows that we will be using.
- Next, with a blending brush, apply the shade Rewind along the a little above the crease area. This will act as a transition color.
- With the shade Smokeout, which is a taupe-black, apply it along the outer V of your lid with a pencil brush, lightly feathering it inwards.
- With the same pencil brush, apply the Lovesick, on the crease area, bringing it towards the inner portion of the eye. Use the blending brush that you used to apply Rewind with to blend the shadows together for a seamless look.
- Next, using a flat shader brush, pick up the color Shellshock, a highly pigmented silver, and pat it on the middle and inner portion of the lid as well as the inner corner of the eye for a highlight.
- With an angled brush or the tip of a flat shader brush, apply Betrayal along the bottom lash line.
- With the same brush, take Voodoo, which is a deeper purple, and apply it on the outer half of the lower lash line blending it in with Betrayal
- Last step is optional, if you want some more glitter, you can add some purple glitter along the inner third of the lower lash line (NYX Candy Glitter Liner 14 Purple)
- Apply eyeliner on the upper and lower waterline, NYX Glide On Pencil in Jet Black
- Line the upper lash line with a liquid or pen liner (Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black)
- Curl lashes and apply mascara or apply falsies (Ardell 120 Demi)
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 903C Just Peachy
Hope you guys enjoyed this look! This is my first time doing an edited step by step photo tutorial so let me know what you think of it. I might start doing this for future tutorials. :)
Always stay pretty! ^^