I'm currently playing around with the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette and the shadows included are awesome. I always go for the neutrals so I was really happy that the palette has a row with neutral shades in it including two mattes and the other three with a satin finish.
I also wanted to do a look that is easy and quick but still looks nice and polished, perfect for the office or for a coffee date.
- Mixing Graymelin CC Base Cream with my favorite Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Medium Beige I applied it with a foundation brush all over my face and applying a second layer concentrating under the eyes to cover up those dark circles.
- Contour the cheeks with Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer included in the Estee Lauder Deluxe All-Over Face Compact.
- Apply blush on the apples of the cheeks with #23 Fresh Plum Blush from the same Estee Lauder Compact.
As usual, I'm using the Wet n Wild Brow Kit to fill in my poor sparse brows.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid, I'm Using the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- With a clean finger, I'm using this gorgeous rose gold shadow in Toxic, apply it all over the lid and slightly blend it out.
- Using the fluffy shadow brush that comes with the Vice 2 palette, I take a little bit of Ambush, and apply it on the outer part of my lid, blending it out and also bring it down to the outer half of my lower lash line.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the shadow in Dope which is a nice champagne color with a satin finish.
- With another clean finger, sweep Habit underneath the brows for a matte brow bone highlight.
- Tightline the eyes, I'm using Sumita Beauty Suman Contrast Eye Pencil in Black. Line the upper lash line with this as well and softly smooth it out with an angled brush, winging it out a little bit and dragging it down to the outer part of the lower lash line.
- Curl the lashes and apply mascara (Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara Waterproof) to finish the look!
I used a bright pink lippie which is Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Hot Pink Rage. Well, you can use any shade of lipstick for this look since it's pretty neutral.
And that's it! I hope you ladies like this look and I'm definitely coming up with more looks with the Vice 2 palette along with a review in the coming weeks. :)
Always stay pretty!